Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gluten-Free Hearts of Palm Salad

I get sick of the same salads over and over again. So I wanted to try something new. I threw this together and it was pretty darn tasty!
Hearts of Palm Salad
1 can sliced hearts of palm, drained
1 cup canned sliced black olives, drained
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion

Dressing:
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

In a salad bowl, toss together the hearts of palm, olives, cherry tomatoes, red pepper and onion.
Add the dressing ingredients to the bowl, and toss until salad is evenly coated. Let stand for at least one hour before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.