Saturday, October 30, 2010

Artichoke Dip of course Gluten-Free

Looking for some comfort today. I made this dip with my sexy neckbrace. Sorry... no pictures.

8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
1/3 C sour cream
1/4 C mayonnaise
1 C chopped fresg spinach
2 small cans or jars of plain non marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 C shredded mozzarella cheese plus more to sprinkle on top
1/4 C shredded cheddar cheese plus more to sprinkle on top
1/4 C shredded parmesan cheese plus more to sprinkle on top

I love freshly chopped spinach

and freshly chopped artichokes


Mix all ingredients in a baking dish, sprinkle some cheese on top.  Broil until cheese is brown and dip is bubbly on the sides. You can dip Veggies or Chips and Crackers. Perfect Party tray.
Here it is before cooking

Here is the beautful finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.