Thursday, September 9, 2010

Farfalle salad

Keeping in the theme of my quick easy meals, here is another salad I make for me and Taylor. Vegetarian and yummy.
1 can pitted and sliced black olives
10 fresh basil leaves. We grow ours but you can omit them if you don't have fresh ones.
2 red peppers diced
1 bernsteins LIGHT cheese fantastico salad dressing
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup feta cheese
1 package miniature farfalle.. or what others call bowtie pasta

cook pasta according to directions. Mix up olives, peppers, basil and dressing, cheeses in a large bowl. Once pasta is drained and cooled, pour sauce and stir. Chill and serve. This is one of Taylor's favorite school lunches. It is great to keep handy in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.