Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pescatarian

So that is what I discovered I am. I discovered there are many many types of Vegetarians. Many Many levels. I am a Pescatarian which means I abstain from eating all meat and animal flesh with the exception of fish. I am not Vegan. HOWEVER... I think I am going to adopt a lot of the Vegan ways. like cupcakes. Those cupcakes were just as moist and wonderful as anything that I have ever eaten. If I can make it Vegan, I will. Even my picky picky son liked them. Now to get her to post the chai tea cupcake recipe. I will pay for it. Let's get her to cave. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.