Friday, June 25, 2010

Muffins aux brisures de chocolat Fudge lowfat


Sticking with my trying to eat healthy kick... for dessert I am making a low fat version of chocolate muffins. You can make it even healthier by using oat flour, but I'm not this time. baby steps. =)

Fudge Chocolate Chip Muffins
•1 applesauce
•½ cup sugar
•1 teaspoon vanilla
•¼ teaspoon almond extract
•¾ cup flour
•1/3 cup cocoa powder
•2 teaspoons baking powder
•½ teaspoon baking soda
•½ teaspoon salt
•½ cup semisweet chocolate chips (if vegan, they have to be dairy free. But I like my original toll house.

1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Use paper cupcake liners in a muffin tin and combine ingredients.
2.Evenly scoop into muffin tins.
3.Bake for 20 - 30 minutes check after 20 minutes. if toothpick entered in the middle comes out clean, they are done..
4.Place toothpick in center. When the toothpick comes out clean, the muffins are done.
5.Allow to fully cool, then pop out with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.