Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's day my kids and husband asked me what I wanted to do, where I wanted to eat...etc.. My reply was. "I want to get in my jammies, lay in bed and eat junk food while I watch tv." Guess what I am doing today! I have my night shirt on that says: "Mommy's taking a timeout". My daughter brought me a breakfast bagel with eggs, cheese, sausage (something I stay away from since it probably has all my daily calories in just that one meal). For lunch, my husband is bringing me Pei Wei Pad Thai. We will see if my stomache will be able to handle dinner. In the meantime, no new recipes today. I am taking the day off. Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.