Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meal planning

After a morning of work my head started getting more and more stuffed. Severe sinus headcold that my daughter has been battling reared its ugly head in me. Nice of her to share huh? So here I sit in bed meal planning. Nothing else to do really. The meal planning led to coupon clipping. After all, cooking all this food costs a lot of money. So I started a coupon clipping frenzy. I even have my notebook all organized alphabetically. I think my husband hates this new side of me, since while I am cooking, he is out picking up things for me and shuffling through coupons. Which I very nicely put in an envelope for him.

As stated before Friday I have off due to our date night at The Market in Del Mar. So I have made my menu for the following 3 days (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) Here is a peak. I can't wait for the kids to ask me now.

SATURDAY:
Galettes Au Fromage
Poulet Saute aux herbes de provence
Puree de pommes de terre a L'ail
Choux Broccoli a la Mornay Gratines
Mousseline au chocolat

SUNDAY:
Gnocchi De Pommes De Terre
Poulet Roti a la Normande
Con Combres Salade
Creme Brulee

MONDAY:
Pomme de terre sautees
Bifteck Saute Bercy
Harticots Verts a la maitre d'hotel
Chocolate Souffle

I will be busy. It will be fun. I have a new book on its way from Italy and I can't wait for it to get here. In the meantime I am stuck with Julia Child and Mario Batali and remnants of recipes from the food network that occasionaly Giada or someone else perks my interest with a nice foreign name.

Ok that is all for now. You will read about the yay's and nays of the recipe. Leftovers anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.